January 16, 2013

Wrist Are Overrated

I think my arm is getting worse. Doctor tomorrow at 3:30. Will keep everyone posted on how that goes.

Last night K thankfully cleaned my stall in the midst of her own injury. After struggling through everything I groomed Echo who stayed very clean from the night before. I managed to tack her 1 handed and led her to the arena. Good note - she doesn't fuss over entering the arena anymore! (Knock on wood)

I let her w/t/c around the arena and set up two ground poles with a 2 stride distance between the poles. She didn't offer a buck or seem to give any care in the world to the saddle, so yay :)

Since I will be at the barn earlier tomorrow after my doc appointment - no need to go back to work after - I will try to get some pictures in better lighting.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your arm is getting worse!
    Hope all goes well with the doc, will keep everything crossed that you heal up super fast!
    Get Well Soon!

    ReplyDelete