- Cashel Fly Boots - Again for both horses for bad mosquito seasons.
- Bucket Covers - For A.M. grain so I can just hang buckets on their stalls.
- Wooden Blanket Rack - Royal Blue
- Oster Clippers
- Cotton Hay Nets - Extras
- Stall Chain - Someone who shall remain unnamed broke all of his old ones
- Centaur Stable Sheet - Emerald / Black For Dakota, Hunter / Navy for Echo
- Back on Track Fleece Blanket - Dakota
- Weatherbeeta Fly Sheet - One for each horse to have on hand for bad West Nile seasons.
- 180gm Blanket Liner - Echo
- Fleece Liner - Echo
- 1680D Turnout - Sheet / Green - Dakota, Medium / Blue - Echo
- 1200D Turnout - Sheet / Royal - Echo
- Pro Choice Rope Halter - Like to have one on hand, I broke my last one!
- Classic Equine Dressage Girth - Good for schooling.
- Plus One Poly Pad - Royal Blue
- Centaur Saddle Pad - Mint / Raspberry
- Herm Sprenger Stirrups
- Back on Track Polos
- M. Toulouse Aachen Dressage Saddle - 18" Wide Tree
- Barnsby Schockemohle Jumping Saddle - Saddle Upgrade Done Right!
- Back On Track Hind Boots - Small, White for show, Black for schooling
- Back On Track Front Boots - Small, White for show
- Dressage Show Bridle - TBD - Making his Stubben his Schooling Dressage Bridle