January 25, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: Grain

It's my firm belief that the quality of what you put into your horse determines what you get out of him. No not in the form of what you have to shovel outta stalls daily, I mean performance. Once cannot expect optimal performance if you never evaluate your horses nutrition requirements. Being the obsessed person I am over reading nutrient labels on anything that goes into my horse, this will be a list of grains that pass my OCD and mean I would personally feed them to my horses or any horse in my care. I have not tried all of these myself, but all have been used by a trusted person I know and I've studied up on all of them...

  • In my opinion this is the best 'Economy' line of grain you can find. I say economy lightly because if I had a Southern States anywhere near me, I'd be feeding it.
  • Controlled Carbohydrate Technology.
  • Organic minerals.
  • Vitamin E, Selenium and Biotin.
  • Encourages a forage first diet.
  • Tries to educate horse owners on nutrition.
  • Good variety of feeds for different needs.
Nutrition Pyramid Used by ADM
  • Over 100 years of production.
  • Fixed formulas
  • Wide variety of products.
  • Own supplement and treat line.

  • Equine care products.
  • Supplement line.
  • Starch and carbohydrate awareness.
  • Signature, Specialty, Ultra, etc feeds for best fit for your horse.
  • Consistency and quality.
  • Highly palatable to the horses.
  • Own supplement line.
  • Corn free choices.
  • Minerals supplements.
  • If you can get it, it's amazing.
  • Super fresh.
  • Horses love the taste.
  • Saved best for last... my favorite!
  • Knowledgeable representatives.
  • Scholarship programs for young riders.
  • Revolutionary formulations, Premium Ingredients and EquiMix® Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment