I'm a little delayed and behind the times but a HUGE thank you to L @ Viva Carlos for the Liebster nomination.
HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts about Me:
1. I'm terrified of clowns and things in mask, but mostly clowns.
2. I have a younger sister that's 15 years younger than me. Until then I was an only child.
3. I love water. Drinking it, swimming in it, looking at it, etc. I was in the lake at my grandparents when I was only 6 days old.
4. I call my car the titanic because it's a boat and always falling apart.
5. I'm only OCD about a few things. 1) My horse stuff being organized 2) HTML formatting and the order of which things are opened on my computer.
6. My pop culture knowledge barely exist.
7. I love fruit snacks. Welch's fruit snacks to be exact.
8. Oranges / Orange juice makes my throat swell, then I break out in hives.
9. My parents divorced when I was 12. My Mom remarried when I was 16 and my Dad has been with his partner for over 10 years. I lived with both parents all through high school.
10. I have no problem staying in bed all morning. I'm more of a night person.
11. Procrastination should be my middle name. It runs in my family.
11 Questions from Lysette
1. Favorite type of Jump
Well since I'm no longer big on jumping? Cross rail!
2. Favorite Professional Rider/Horse Team
David O' Conner
3. Favorite Riding Exercise
Love ground pole grids or cavalletti
4. Lease favorite Riding exercise
Anything that I have to do with no stirrups.
5. Where do you see yourself next years (horse/career/life)
Bachelors degree / no loner renting an apartment / showing Echo / hopefully no longer boarding.
6. Advice you would give yourself 5 years ago
Don't spend so much money, don't leave KY EVER, and be yourself - always.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
My middle name - Renee
8. If you could train with anyone who would it be and why?
Steffan Peters because IMO he's the best US dressage rider
9. I'm giving you $5k what would you buy?
New riding apparel. Show bridles for both my horses. Pay bills.
10. Give me the recipe for your favorite dish you can make
Chicken + 1/2 Lemon juiced on top + Parsley + Thyme + Pepper + Rosemary + Lots of Garlic. Bake it then before serving put rest of lemon on chicken. Yum.
11. Dream vacation destination?
Australia in November. Must go to Melbourne Cup one day!
11 Questions for you
1. Favorite racehorse and why?
2. First racetrack you ever went to or wish to visit if never been?
3. Favorite horse real or fictional?
4. What color of horse do you prefer and which markings on it?
5. Who is your riding idol?
6. Best place you've ever visited that isn't considered a major tourist attraction or is 'off the beaten path'?
7. Favorite breakfast cereal?
8. Favorite non horse animal? Can't be cat or dog either...
9. What are you most afraid of?
10. Could you ever see yourself training or competing in dressage?
11. Three people, dead or alive, real or fictional you'd have dinner with?
Choose 11 bloggers (no particular order)
10. CHAMFRON STUD