So I'm currently waiting for my connecting flight to North Carolina. Looks like I will be one of the lucky ones to get out before our snow storm starts. They're already canceling and adjusting evening flight times here in Chicago.
I saw the ponies Tuesday and last night. Still not feeling well but wanted to see them before I took off.
Here are a few pics of Echo to hold everyone (including me) off until I return next year. Also had to include one of my cat protesting my packing.