February 14, 2013

Wintec Isabel = Mine

Well as of now I'm officially getting my friends Wintec Isabel. It's only had one previous owner and is in good shape. My friend is putting in the Medium Wide gullet for me so I should be able to put it right on both ponies. Not sure when she'll be shipping it but I hope to have it by the end of the Month.

I have to delay my Courbette getting reflocked until next week as the saddle fitter is out of town until next week. Fingers crossed she can fit me in Monday and I don't have to wait until later next week. The tack shop I'm taking the saddle to also has an awesome sale on half pads. I'm planning on investing in either a black or white one, haven't decided what will be best in long run. I figure since I'll already have the Courbette there I'll be able to fit the half pad to make sure I buy the right size.

Didn't go to the barn yesterday but plan to head out today and spend some quality pony time. Suppose to be in the low 40's and not too rainy so I think I'll be working Echo in full tack + side reins. If K is around possibly ride her, if not I'll lunge Dakota too. If K is up to more, maybe I'll ride Dakota too and see how he feels after being trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment