October 15, 2013

Bootcamp Departure

Echo left for Texas at approximately 6:30 yesterday morning and arrived to Texas before midnight. Sounds like she traveled like the rock star that she is and never really stressed. A will have her in isolation from the other horses for 14 days and then she will slowly be introduced into the herd of mares there.

It's early and I'm suppose to be asleep...

Please excuse my wrap job. Pretty damn good for a 6am job. Also none of my pillow wraps were the right size so I was using what I had since there there was no way around it that early in the day.


Here's the pictures I got from A of their rest breaks on the trip yesterday and one of her relaxing in her stall this afternoon in Texas.

Someone was worried about her nose getting to rubbed.

2 comments:

  1. She looks happy! I know you will miss her but she'll have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the sunshine award
    http://suenostomanvuelo.blogspot.com/2013/10/sunshine-award-and-contests.html

    ReplyDelete